When choosing a law firm to represent me, how do I know that I’m making the right choice?
– When dealing with issues specific to your employment, selecting a firm that specializes in employment law is crucial. There are an abundance of firms that offer legal services in a variety of practice areas, but do not specialize in any particular field.
– Orange County Employment Law Firm specializes in employment law exclusively, meaning we spend each and every day staying up to date on California’s employment laws, and gaining valuable experience. By choosing Orange County Employment Law Firm, you are choosing an attorney who is already an employment law expert.
How does Orange County Employment Law Firm get paid for their work?
– Orange County Employment Law Firm operates on a contingency fee basis, which means that our fees are only paid if we obtain a settlement for you. If we do not win your case or achieve a settlement, we do not recover any money or collect attorney’s fees.
How do I know if my case is worth pursuing?
– You can call us at (949) 767-1010 to speak with an attorney. After hearing a bit about your case, the attorney will decide whether or not our firm can assist you with your case, and will explain why or why not. If decided that we can assist, we will schedule an appointment (either in person at our offices or over the phone) where we will review your case in greater detail.
How much is my case worth?
– In all types of litigation, results may vary widely and it is nearly impossible to predict results from the outset of a case. If our attorneys decide that we can assist you with your case, we will discuss its strengths and weaknesses during your free consultation. We cannot guarantee any certain outcome, but if we take your case it means that we see potential for obtaining generous compensation or another favorable result for you.
What are the up-front costs of opening a case?
– None. We will cover all costs of the case until we’ve reached a favorable result for you, with zero out of pocket costs to you.
How long until I get paid?
– This can vary greatly from case to case. We understand that everyone’s needs are different, and some clients may want to settle as soon as possible, maybe even right away. This is not always possible, but we strive to achieve favorable results as soon as possible. However, we are prepared to fight for you, even if it means going to trial. Cases that go to trial can take over a year to resolve, while others may settle very early on.
Will pursuing a case against my employer affect my ability to find another job?
– Employers are prohibited from discriminating against individuals who exercise their constitutional rights. Our firm will also take necessary measures to limit exposure, such as through employing confidential means of communication and private legal proceedings.